Thursday, September 6, 2012

An Awesome day of poetry!

Hi All,
Well, hopefully, I'll get to give out more candy tomorrow than  I did today. Thanks to those of you who checked the blog yesterday!!!  The NEW secret password for tomorrow is, "Baby Love," in honor of my daughter : ) Please remember, WHISPER it to me at the beginning of the period and DO NOT share the secret password with other students - the point is to get everyone to visit the blog!

I really enjoyed hearing all of your poems today! There are so many creative, articulate students in both of my classes - I know this is going to be a GREAT year! A special THANKS to those of you who volunteered to read your poems first - I LOVE when students volunteer to participate!

Again, a couple of reminders:
1) If you haven't already - get your Student Use Agreement signed by your parent/guardian.
2) Make sure you have a spiral notebook and PENS by Monday.
3) DON'T FORGET TO HAVE YOUR STUDENT IDs AND SCHEDULES WITH YOU TOMORROW FOR TEXT BOOK CHECKOUT!!!!

Have a wonderful day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment